Value Added Services
For all your insurance needs, Melwoods Chartered Certified Accountants recommends:
www.moneyhelpuk.com is the website address of A + Financial Services Ltd trading as Grosvenor Trust & Savings, which is an independent financial adviser offering a comprehensive and ongoing planning and wealth management package sympathetic to your own aspirations. For those clients who require limited assistance in just one or two areas, they will supply project based advice to suit your needs. Below are listed just some of the areas in which they can offer expert advice and assistance.
- Free 2 hour Financial Planning Review exclusively for Melwoods Chartered Certified Accountants clients.
- Pension Planning.
- Savings and Investments.
- Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Mortgages and Loans.
- Life Insurance.
- Redundancy Insurance.
- Commercial Finance and Mortgages.
- Buy to Let Portfolio refinancing.
www.myinsurances.co.uk is the website address of A + Insurance Services Ltd which is an independent General Insurance broker who will secure the most competitively priced policy that will be tailored to suit your unique Commercial and Individual needs and budget. Below are listed just some of the more typical areas both commercial and domestic in which their team of expert advisers can assist you with highly competitive cover and affordable premiums.
- Contractors All Risks Insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Commercial Property Shops and Offices.
- Marine Insurance.
- Employers and Public Liability Insurance.
- Motor and Fleet Motor Insurance.
- Commercial and Residential Let Property Insurance.
- Household Buildings and Contents Insurance.
- Business Travel and Holiday Insurance.
- Engineering Plant and Machinery Insurance.
www.ccba.org.uk is the website address of the Computer Contractors Benefits Association (CCBA) which provides independent advice on legal, business and financial matters to IT businesses and contractors. CCBA also provides Group Medical, Occupational Benefit and Indemnity Schemes to Contractors. To become a member or simply research what benefits CCBA can offer you log on to the site and complete the Registration section, once your details have been approved you can visit all areas of the site as often as you want.